Monday, October 22, 2007

Shere! the most beautiful village England!

On Sunday, me and my sis headed off to visit my cousin Jennie, Jake and Mel. We had the privilege to go to Shere, a pretty cosy village in Surrey. Its a "posh" little place too. Its just very serene. Loved it!

Its famous of being in movies, one of the famous of them "Bridget Jone's Diary". Apparently the wedding in the movie was filmed at the St James Church there. And of course being a typical curious Asian boy, I muttered "erm..can we go down and take a photo?"
it looks a nice little church, agreed? ( thats me, Jennie and sis in the pic)
another angle of the church
thats Mildred, Jennie and Jake's pet chicken. One of the most well fed chicken I've seen. Mildred was approaching me expecting food. A unique chicken who eats almost anything lol.. i was amazed! :0 ....but im not elaborating here

and the highlight of the trip was curry and pak choy for dinner, dumplings, kaya bun.yum. hehe..getting spoilt away from home too..heee!! regret no pics =( too appetizing mar..

thanks Jake, Jennie and Mel for making it an enjoyable nite.

1 comment:

Super Gentleman said...

the chicken looks more yummy lehh... *stomach growls*... LOL...