Saturday, October 20, 2007

A little London Experience Part 1

London is just an amazing place to visit. Not exactly the ideal place to live at but certainly offers almost anything you want. Its deep history will make many of us "Malaysians" just as I to be in awe. A touch of royalty and sovereignty can be seen in many tourist attractions. although dark secrets are evident in many of them. And the unique markets, wow and the cathedrals?... Okok. More pics and less talk might do some good.

Brief overview: My Dad and sister came all the way to visit me so we toured London for a bit.

St. Paul Cathedral's famous Dome (me with sister, Erica)

At the Tower of London with my beloved Dad! =) the central Tower (the White Tower)

Kensington Palace (a magnificient building in its own right), on the inside. but of course no pics from the inside.

Yup thats the few places for now. More to come!.. May God bless. Till next time.

No comments: