Sunday, October 28, 2007

same ol~ same ol~ ...random thought

just pondering... (ok dun get me wrong..im not a dreamer who sits in front of the com all day long =P)

anyway thats besides this 2 minute post.

I was having ham and toast for breakfast today. munching down my 'premier' quality ham with bread i thought..hmm how much have I changed since form5?

physically: my weight have fluctuated within a band of 15kg..yes thats true..maybe is my fluctuating metabolism rate...maybe the food exposure within that period.. owh GOSH im going to have elastic skin..hope not. losing fat on my cheeks thats good.. height..hmm about the same. face looks older! chey...matured ba ;) ..okok..jkjk..

new skills: learnt to cook, learnt to drive (ive crashed my car and proud of it!) lol..okok..had crash courses on the fairer sex..*ahem* learn footie =) and learning to be a happier go lucky dude, cant be so intense man!

toodles~

1 comment:

Super Gentleman said...

cheyyy~~~ i tot u were gonna write hw u learned to b a pervert like me for the 2/3 years we were classmates... LOL... crashing ur car, ahhh, i remembered dat 1... dat was sick dude.. LoL... i could nvr drive my bmw down a drain... kudos 2 u... hahahaz...