Friday, October 26, 2007

as the weekend looms =) & My little adventure Post 2

have the feel of the atmosphere around me,

moving to the tunes of random songs on Deezer (ill never do this in the company of people =P),
dimmed lights, leaning against my convection heater, having my duvet (blanket) by me, winding down after a long week.

it has been a typical working week for me. Getting surprises from my boss, lol (new task each week). Getting my weekly exercise again, footie and badminton and my sister went back (too bad =( ).

A doze of fairy tale filled my week. Ratatouille and Stardust contributed to it. To avoid spoilers if any, ill just say both were very nice to watch with someone special. Personal favourite was stardust because its more 'jiwang' haha..and it was more majestic. u'll just have the happy, 'cloudy' feeling..where the 'aahs' and 'uuhs' comes at the end.

So today these are the pics.

Like all tourist, you've got to visit the Tower Bridge, more confusedly known as London Bridge due to our Nursery Rhyme, London Bridge is falling down, falling down, fall... Remember those times? ahh..when life was simpler..the most complicated thing was probably hopscotch. . Ok..after a brief trip down memory lane, lets get back to the present and live in the moment.

Tower bridge opening,..a rare sight. hehe.
the all too famous Harrods, where you can get anything posh,


its very pretty inside, especially the Christmas Section (bells, angels, christmas tree decos, christmas bears) makes it appear somewhat enchanting.

while dad was here we went out for dinner in an English Restaurant with dad's ex colleague. i like to eat...lol..so i ordered a main course, a steak and a dessert. the steak was pretty good in taste, size and presentation, then came the dessert. look below:

First impression could have been a) you've got to be kidding me b) wow, nice, such art. As im a fan of laksa, that should give you a clue. haha.. nah..it was lovely although the portion was small. i guess i got my share of fine dining in London.

3 for today folks. as always, be blessed =)

2 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

d dessert so keliao 1... i tot u would raise d plate 2 d waiter n ask wer is d food... LOL... if me, i go take d plate, walk into d kitchen, take wadeva food dey done cooking 1, put on my plate n walk out while eating, ala buffet style... wakaka...

Unknown said...

Hey Esmond, interesting blog u got there... hehehe. nyway its d 1st time i ever read a blog, kinda strange reading about othr ppl wat they doin n so on...wah enjoying urself in England i c. thats good la. anyway, its cool to c those landmarks ive so often heard about (harrods n london bridge...hey wheres big ben n london eye?). u said that empty plate with some dirt on it is dessert??? wats that....(in restaurant sum mo..)..hehe tata =) bydway, you might kno me as JALONG as i use my Christian name for my emel ehehe