Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thrown Back to Reality

July - November
I've been on honeymoon for the past *count with fingers* ...August September October November ok.. 4 months...

There were simple things which added spice into my 4 months..a few which came right to my mind..
Went for Hillsongs London :) ...first time ..great
Sim and Ben came over..always wonderful when old friends drop by
Dad and sis came over...cool..went doing touristy stuff..life was slightly more happening then..

4 months on...Lecturer calls..
Dr. R : "Helo Esmond, I'm going to visit you on the 26th November, Monday. How is work? Have you been filling in the ICE 3005 form. I want to meet your supervisor too."

Omg..i din even know i was suppose to fill this form..its not a 3 page form ok..like 15 pages need to fill like essay...DIE!...no wonder i've been so free -_-.. Must have enough records if not my year in industry not valid....wah tension..will be ok or not?...tension...my work im doing relevant or not?..hmm..

...Met the ICE "Institution of Civil Engineers " Rep... I need my MEng to get chartered..hmm..so confirm I really need to do my Masters....What to do? Cant afford it here le....what can i do? who can i boo? lol..okok..no joke..serious...need to seek God's guidance..got to start thinking of what I want in life yet again..hmm..will what i plan now be right for the future..ultimately the decisions i make must be in God's plan. Lord, I need your wisdom.

No comments: