Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the day as it is...drifting thoughts..

hmm...the monotony of work can sure make a boy as dull as jack.

highlight of the day?
A 4-course meal..ok..it was a very very lazy 4 types of dish meal. :P.. so simple ppl will shoot me if i listed them down..

the world around me is getting colder, my heater is on 24/7, its not as cold as NZ or Russia but still its cold enough for me..its going to be a dreaded walk from work everyday soon..all 17minutes walk..and so my winter gear is coming out of the closet.. and one lonely scarf is finally going to make its debut ;)

..drifting thoughts...

the strings attached to life..
sometimes it feels life is like living a puppet's life..controlled by a puppeteer..yet not a person that controls but rather circumstances in life...strings from the past, pulling me back (regrets, decisions which affect the present, contemplating the what ifs)...strings from the future (worries on achieving career goals, lifestyle, where to go?, what can I do?, is life going to be the inevitable rat race?), pulling me forward...sometimes i do feel im being thorned to shreds.

Yet, while God's peace has always been there, metaphorically as the knife to cut this strings that bind me(sharpen and ready), letting go and cutting loose to live in the present is sometimes a struggle...

Being a child of God, a God of love, mercy and strength has given me an assurance that in our weakness, He'll not ditch us but shine through us for his glory. Poetic, sublime, Victorious.

A verse of assurance: Psalm 23: 4
Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

ahh...thank you Lord =)

ok..i must seriously do something with my appraisal..tata..be blessed okie..

No comments: