Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Frosty...fading colours..

The weather has just been close to disastrous, unpredictable, just plain uncool... lol..

Anyway thought i'd add some pics to my seemingly wordy turning blog..

I was just about on time for work but unique sights kept me away from work..afterall there are more to life then work haha..k k....ekks..jkjk..some pics taken on the 14th November

18 mins to work (17mins walk)..Just outside my coach house..frosty grass..so take pic....ahh and just by the house thats a New Zealand shed like thing (those in NZ i need ur help here ;))...for my landlord's grandchildren to play in..Jerry made it..so sweet huh..

16mins to work..just thought this was nice..the pond, the frost covered grass, the still slightly green bush...pretty!
10mins to work..but still abt 13 mins walk..k late di....i stumbled upon this frozen leaf...the perfect contrast among the frost covered grass..

ok..now im late and im cold.. -_-...a winter - like tree/bush..bare and lifeless...it just reminds me in life while facing seasons of winter 'cold, dry and lifeless' the seasons of spring 'perfect weather, scenic, bright' is bound to come by..looking forward to my season of spring.. :) ..

but...even in this, I've got to thank God for giving me a shot at a life i once thought was a dream.

ahh...closer and closer to work...guess what i saw!
lol...jkjk

be blessed peeps. come back soon ^.^

5 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

hw i wish i can c a polar bear on my way to work... den i'll grab it n stuff it in my fridge n bcum my 'pet'... bwahahahhahah... okie i noe very lame... lol... finals stress... haih...

h.3.l.3.n said...

cute!~

Rachel said...

polar bear so cute.. hehe...

Eugene said...

i'm sure everyone would wanna follow you to work =P

...or maybe not.

esmond said...

wah sg, i love ur idea of making the polar bear a pet..very tempting..

..eh if i got a pet polar bear..everyone would! lol..