Friday, March 28, 2008

woop! a spanish touch to my eventful february

A landmark. A first. My first trip to mainland Europe. Was rather excited although it started on a low. Nudge me for details.. lol...but thankfully i it did not affect the rest of the holiday. Had a blast with Jon and Ben. Been awhile so great fun!

Pics and more pics..

It was a whole change of culture. I found it really unique. The language, the way of life. Getting 2 hr lunch breaks, closing bakeries and shops too! I was really shocked.

Gaudi's architecture is stunning..His vision amazing although his financial aptitude is suspect though..with all his designs costing a fortune!

Although the place was nice, time spent meeting up with Ben n Jon made the trip a brilliant weekend getaway ;)

2 comments:

b@wee said...

wow... you all look so good! :D enjoy es.. enjoy. :D

esmond said...

hehehe...yea enjoy! look older la.. LOLZ.